|A harvest of beans near Buhl, from around 1920. (Buhl Herald)||Blue Lakes Boulevard after the turn of the century. (Twin Falls Public Library)|
|Shoshone Falls around 1908, prior to the installation of the dam. (On the Snake River - the Niagara of the West) (Twin Falls Public Library)||Proud fisherman display their catch: a 400-pound Sturgeon taken from the Snake River around 1920.
Sturgeons in excess of 1,500 pounds were known to have been caught in the Snake River.
|Main Street in Hagerman around 1910.||Jarbidge miners showing off their prized mule. (Buhl Herald)|
|J.C. Hamilton (left), The original cashier of the Farmers National Bank, in his early banking days.||Original Magic Valley investors prepare to open the Main Line Canal head gates after the 1905 completion of Milner Dam. In attendance were area forefathers: Murtaugh, Buhl, Kimberly, Filer, Bickel, Milner. The Magic Valley was named for the effect this controlled water supply had, converting desert to cropland.|
|First airplane flight into Twin Falls.||Early potato harvesting in the Magic Valley required four-horses per digger.|
|The original Perrine bridge, seen near completion around 1927, proved to be a major factor in the Development of the Magic Valley by uniting the North and South sides of the scenic Snake River canyon.||Before planting, sagebrush had to be grubbed (removed) from the land, as in this picture, taken around 1908 west of Twin Falls|
|View of the Thousand Springs area in Lincoln County near Hagerman, in 1908.||Buhl Train depot around 1910.|
|The first passenger train in the Magic Valley arrived in Hollister in October 1909.|