Are you losing money every payday or billing cycle?
Can your business be more efficient?
If the answer to either of the above questions is “Yes” you should consider becoming an “ACH Originator”. We now provide a service that makes creating your own debits and direct credits simple and easy. ACH Origination can be used for payroll or bill collection. ACH Origination puts you in control of your money. With ACH, you can move money, pay employees and collect bills electronically, all with a few key strokes. In addition, this service helps cut your costs, while providing additional benefits for you, your employees, and your customers.
Here are a few Benefits of ACH Origination:
Reduce business costs by:
- Reduce check costs
- Lower account charges
- Collect bills
- Reduce Accounts Receivable
- Improve your cash flow
- Lower handling and mailing costs
Click on the ACH Savings Calculator to check what you could be savings: ACH Savings Calculator:
Increase business efficiency:
- Eliminate time to print and sign checks
- Easier check distribution
- Convenient and secure
- Eliminate lost/stolen paycheck problems
- Reduce storage space for canceled checks
- Easier payroll research
Increase Employee benefits:
- No need to cash or deposit checks
- Increase confidentiality of payroll
- Eliminate payroll distribution problems due to sickness, travel, or vacation
You can find additonal ACH Origination information by watching the "Watch Now" video in the Business Banking section by clicking on Additional ACH Origination Information
If you have questions, you can call our ACH Origination Dept at 208-734-1500.